No Peanut Butter Cups
A great alternative to PB Cups for those who are avoiding peanuts or have an allergy. Recipe by Conscious Christa!
- 1 cup melted Semi-Sweet Vegan Choc Chips or Chunks
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter or Sunflower Butter
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Melt your chocolate chips/chunks in the microwave, for approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, mix your maple syrup and almond butter together (if needed, you can microwave the almond butter for 30 seconds to make it easier to pour)
- Line a muffin/cupcake tray with cupcake liners. Add a layer of the melted chocolate to the bottom of the liners. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to allow the bottom layer to get hard.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup mixture on top of the bottom chocolate layer. Lastly, use the rest of your melted chocolate to create the top layer.
- Place back in the freezer and wait until the chocolate has become hard.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!