No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice
A delicious, rich and creamy treat that doesn't require any baking.
- 1 1/2 cups Digestive Biscuit Crumbs (or Graham Crackers)
- 1 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup melted Vegan Butter
- 240g / 8oz Vegan Dark Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup Vegan Soy Cream (or Full-Fat Coconut Milk)
- Sea Salt, for garnishing
- Line an 8×8 inch baking tin with non-stick paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Digestive Biscuit Crumbs, Icing Sugar, Peanut Butter and melted Vegan Butter. Mix well until you end up with a soft cookie dough type texture.
- Pat mixture into a flat and smooth layer in the prepared baking tin. Set aside.
- Place chopped Dark Chocolate into a mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, heat Vegan Soy Cream up till it starts to simmer. Pour over your dark chocolate and let sit for a minute.
- Add salt to the chocolate mixture and stir until all the chocolate is melted into the cream and you have a smooth and silky chocolate ganache.
- Pour chocolate ganache over peanut butter layer and smoothen with a palette knife. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Once set, cut into bars and garnish each slice with a tiny bit of Sea Salt. Keep bars refrigerated in an air tight box for up to one week.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I definitely prefer animals to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita