Mixed Berry Crumble
This healthy and quick Mixed Berry Crumble is perfect with some Vanilla Ice Cream!
- 1 1/2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp oats
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice (I used date sugar)
- 3 tsp cold vegan butter
- 1 cup frozen berries (thawed)
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp flour of choice
- In a shallow jar, prep the filling by stirring together the berries, sweetener, and flour until evenly distributed.
- For the crumble, combine the flour, oats, sweetener, and cinnamon in a small bowl and cut in the cold butter until crumbly (it is a crumble after all).
- Press the crumble mixture on top of the berries and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 until the top is golden.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi there! I’m Clara, a 22 year old vegan blogger from Vancouver, BC. See all recipes by Clara