Mexican Bean Baked Potatoes
Super simple baked potato stuffed with chilli non-carne!
- 2 large Desiree potatoes
- 400g / 14.1oz Mexican bean can (or see our chilli con-carne recipe)
- 1lt / 33.8 floz water
- 50g / 1.7oz vegan butter
- 50g / 1.7oz vegan cheese
- Parsley to serve
- Wash dirt from the potatoes with a vegetable brush but leave the skin on.
- Score the tops of the potatoes with X’s and place in microwave safe dish with water
- Microwave on low for 15 minutes until soft and skin have split at X points.
- Remove from water and gently split with a fork.
- Top with warm Mexican beans, butter, cheese and parsley.
NB: microwave cooking time may vary. You can use a saucepan of water instead.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!