Maple Cinnamon and Mango Porridge
A quick and easy breakfast porridge with tropical spicy flavours from the mango and cinnamon.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 100g/3.5oz (1 cup) rolled oats
- 125ml/4.2oz unsweetened almond milk (can be subbed for soy milk or other plant milk)
- 200ml/6.8oz water (use more or less water for desired texture)
- 200g/7oz (1 3/4 cup) frozen mango chunks
- 40ml/1.4oz (2 Tbsp + 2 tsp) maple syrup
- 10g/0.4oz (2 tsp) peanut butter (no added salt or sugar)
- a sprinkle of cinnamon powder, to serve
- In a pot, bring water to a boil then stir in the oats. Lower the heat and simmer for about a minute.
- Stir in mango, peanut butter, almond milk and simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!