Lentil Veggie Burger
Everyone loves burgers and with the rise of veganism there are some great plant-based patties on the market!
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 lentil patty (or veggie patty of choice)
- 1 wholemeal roll or burger bun
- 2 tsp hummus
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Tomato sauce (optional)
- Heat the veggie patty following directions on packet.
- While the patty is cooking cut the wholemeal roll in half and spread with hummus.
- When patty is ready place it in the roll/bun with the sliced tomato, grated carrot, spinach leaves and tomato sauce if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!