Lentil Pasta with Edible Flowers
Lentil pasta dressed with homemade vegan mayonnaise and pumpkin seed oil. Top it off with some edible flowers to brighten up your meal!
- 150g/5.3 oz Lentil pasta
- 300g/10.5oz Baby spinach
- 5 pcs Primrose flowers
- 1 tsp Pumpkin seed oil
- 2 tsp Vegan cashew mayonnaise
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Ground ivy herb, chives, pansy flower – cut them in the same ratio in order to get 1 tsp when chopped
- Cook lentil pasta for 5-6 minutes (or check instructions on the packaging).
- In the meantime make cashew mayonnaise (recipe below).
- When the pasta is done, mix it with spinach, primrose, pumpkin oil and mayonnaise.
- Add himalayan salt to taste. You can add a little bit of sweetener of your choice too.
- Add all ingredients into high speed blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5-7 days.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!