Homemade Hummus with Veggie Sticks
A nutritious snack with healthy fats, packed with calcium and protein.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 50g/3.5oz red capsicum/bell pepper (1/4 medium capsicum)
- 50g/1.8oz celery
- 100g/3.5oz carrot (abt 1 small-med size)
- 150g/5.3oz Homemade hummus or 75g store-bought* hummus
- Use this easy recipe to make your own hummus. Takes less than 10 minutes.
- Cut the capsicum, celery and carrot into thin strips.
- Place the hummus in a bowl and other ingredients on a plate, ready to serve.
Note: *Store-bought hummus typically has a higher fat content, thus we recommend making our homemade hummus, which has less fat.
Macros – Carb: 27g Fat: 11g Prot: 16g Calories: 271
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!