Homemade Hummus with Wholemeal Pita & Veggie Sticks
A creamy snack packed with healthy fats, calcium and protein.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 wholemeal pita pocket (abt 30g/1oz)
- 100g/3.5oz red capsicum/bell pepper (2/3 capsicum)
- 100g/3.5oz carrot (1 small-med size)
- 200g/7oz Homemade hummus or 100g/3.5oz store-bought* hummus
- Use this easy recipe to make your own hummus. Takes less than 10 minutes.
- Toast the pita pocket or serve as is.
- Cut the capsicum and carrot into thin strips.
- Place the hummus in a bowl and other ingredients on a plate, ready to serve.
Note: *Store-bought hummus typically has a higher fat content, thus we recommend using our homemade hummus, which has less fat.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!