Green Smoothie with Toast
Add a dash of a tropical flavour to this morning’s smoothie with some diced mango.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 2 mins
- 500ml/16.90floz fortified soy milk, or other plant milk
- 1 ripe banana (preferably frozen)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mango, diced
- 1 medjool date, chopped
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp nut butter
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 slice wholemeal bread (or gluten-free bread for GF option)
- Place all smoothie ingredients (plant milk, banana, spinach, mango, date, chia seeds) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place bread in toaster and slice the tomato.
- When ready spread on the nut butter of your choosing and top with tomato slices.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!