Green Smoothie with Toast
Add a dash of a tropical flavour to this morning’s smoothie with some diced mango.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 2 mins
- 500ml/16.90floz fortified soy milk, or other plant milk
- 1 ripe banana (preferably frozen)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mango, diced
- 1 medjool date, chopped
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp nut butter
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 slice wholemeal bread (or gluten-free bread for GF option)
- Place all smoothie ingredients (plant milk, banana, spinach, mango, date, chia seeds) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place bread in toaster and slice the tomato.
- When ready spread on the nut butter of your choosing and top with tomato slices.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
BreakfastDrinksGluten FreeSugar Free
This is so great having the guidance when being eger to try the vagan diet but no idea where to start.. Loving the lifestyle and results.. Thank you so much..