Green Bean & Tomato Pasta Salad
The simple lemon-tahini dressing is the heart of this recipe; savour the flavour!
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 3/4 cup cooked spiral pasta (use gluten free pasta for GF option)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup cooked/canned chickpeas
Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 1 Tbsp chickpea brine (aquafaba)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet, drain and allow to cool.
- Chop tomatoes and slice beans, strain chickpeas while retaining the brine from the can (this can be used for lots of other recipes including the creamy tahini sauce for this) and mix together.
For the Dressing
- Mix all the ingredients together (brine, lemon juice, tahini) and stir/blend until creamy. (This will become a little firmer if left in the fridge.)
- Mix through pasta, enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!