Gluten Free Vegan Shortbread Cookies
Gluten Free Matcha, Chocolate, and Earl Grey cookies with lovely texture and delicate flavours. Recipe by 365CleanEats
- 40g ground almonds (or your choice of nuts such as walnuts)
- 40g brown rice flour
- 40g corn flour
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- *For matcha cookies add 5g matcha powder
- *For chocolate cookies add 5g cocoa powder
- *For earl grey cookies add 2g ground earl grey tea leaves
- 30g neutral oil (I used grape seed oil)
- 3 Tbsp. (45g) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 170C°. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients. In a different bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredient mixture. Mix well with your hand and make 15 balls.
- Place them 2 inches apart on the prepared sheet. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or baked through. Enjoy them after they have completely cooled down.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!