‘Gaytime’ ice cream
WARNING: This dessert is not for the faint-hearted. Super creamy, sweet and decadent. Just 4 ingredients Elias' food journal: http://on.fb.me/1jyMviv
- 1 tub vanilla soy ice cream
- 5-6 digestive biscuits
- 1 packet violet crumble from The Uproar Vegan Store
- 1/3 can of ‘Soymilke’ soy caramel
1. Melt ice cream.
2. Crush digestive biscuits and violet crumble into ice cream.
3. Mix, then melt and drip soy caramel into ice cream.
4. Freeze overnight. Enjoy!
Made by Jamie PlantGirl using the new ‘violet crumble’ from The Uproar Vegan Store.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!