Funfetti Whoopie Pies
These Funfetti Whoopie Pies are absolutely addictive!
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 2/3 Cup Plant Milk- I use So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice or Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375* F/185*C.
- Into a medium bowl, combine sugar, oil, plant milk, vanilla and lemon juice or vinegar with a whisk.
- Place a sifter on top of the bowl with the wet ingredients in it and add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the sifter and sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Combine with a whisk.
- Add rainbow sprinkles into the batter and stir with a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, portion the batter onto trays leaving 2 inches of space in between for spreading.
- Bake in a 375* oven for 10-12 minutes. The whoopie pies will lightly spring back when pressed in the center with a finger.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. And then repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Fill with desired filling- Chantilly cream, buttercream, jam or ganache- and serve!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Megan. I'm a professionally trained pastry chef, recipe developer, outdoor enthusiast and animal lover. See all recipes by Megan