Flourless Brownie Cookies
Chewy, fudgy, rich, chocolate-y brownie decadence in cookie form.
Serves 8 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 11 mins
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (22g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp applesauce
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup almond flour (56g)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and applesauce and mix until uniform.
- Add in almond flour, cocoa powder, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly with your hands. Repeat with remaining cookie dough, leaving about an inch of space in between each cookie. Bake 10-11 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for about a minute on the cookie sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack. Let cool completely before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hello friends! Welcome to Ellie Likes Cooking. I’m so happy you stumbled upon my little creative space on the internet See all recipes by Ellie