Crispy Ginger Tofu & Green Bean Stir Fry Noodles
The crispy pan-fried tofu coated in a homemade ginger marinade with added green beans makes this easy stir-fry noodle recipe so appetizing. Ready in under 30 minutes.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 100g/3.5oz firm tofu (1 cup, cubed)
- 150g/5.3oz green beans (1.5 cups, halved)
- 100g/3.5oz Singapore wok-ready noodles (e.g. Kan Tong Singapore noodles) [or use 40g/1.4oz dry brown rice noodles]
- 5ml/0.17oz (1 tsp) extra virgin olive oil spray
Ginger Tofu Marinade
- 15g/0.5oz (1 Tbsp) grated ginger
- 10g/0.35oz (1 Tbsp) minced garlic
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 30ml/1oz (2 Tbsp) soy sauce
- 15ml/0.5oz (1 Tbsp) rice vinegar
- Make the tofu marinade: Combine the grated ginger, garlic, chopped chilli, soy sauce and rice vinegar in a small bowl or jug. Thoroughly mix together.
- Cube the tofu and place in a shallow bowl. Pour the marinade over the tofu and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- In a pan, heat the oil on medium-high heat and add the tofu (reserve the remaining marinade for later) cook for 3 to 4 minutes until tofu is browned.
- Add the green beans, mix with the tofu and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add the cooked and drained noodles. Turn off heat and pour the remaining marinade over the top. Mix to coat everything, then serve.
Macros – Carb: 34g Fat: 13g Prot: 31g Calories: 384
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!