Creamy Chia Pudding
Delightfully easy to make creamy chia pudding by Emily.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp rolled oats
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup or natural sweetener
- a handful of mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp passion fruit pulp
- 2 leaves of fresh mint
- dollop of coconut yoghurt (optional)
- some nuts and seeds (optional)
- Add the chia seeds to a cup, jug or mason jar and pour in the plant milk and coconut yoghurt. The chia seeds should soak up the milk and expand and become quite sticky so make sure you keep stirring them. Next add in the rolled oats and sweetener and stir again. This should thicken your chia pudding.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Stir the chia pudding before serving and add some extra milk if the chia pudding is looking too thick. Also add your passionfruit, berries and fresh mint on top.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi, I'm Emily, a UK Vegan food blogger now living in Perth, Western Australia. I am a lover of all things healthy, vegan and cruelty free and have been vegan for almost 4 years. See all recipes by Emily