Creamy Avocado Pasta
This is the perfect accidental dish. I had a spare avocado and some plain pasta, thus- this was born! To change this up a bit if your body isn't too good with past, you can swap the pasta for zucchini noodles instead for a raw dinner.
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (or more) of water
- 1 small handful of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (or more!) of nutritional yeast
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of chopped mushrooms
- Cook you pasta, then transfer to a non-stick fry pan and let it heat and crisp up a tad with the spinach and tomatoes.
- In the meantime, blend your avocado, water, nutritional yeast and basil in a food processor or blender until smooth and runny. Transfer the sauce to your bowl and mix through the pasta and veg thoroughly.
- You can also have this as a cold dish in the summer time, just let your pasta and vegetables cool down, then mix through the cold avocado sauce.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Jade Phoenix is a true delight. Not only does she radiate health and happiness, she has so much to offer anyone who is wanting to go vegan, or vegans who are wanting a bit of extra sunshine in their lives! See all recipes by Jade