Coconut Sweet Potato Soup
This soup is made with simple ingredients and quite easy to find on the market, it is easy to prepare and really delicious.
Serves 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 30 mins
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chilli flakes
- some fresh basil
- Start by peeling the sweet potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- In a medium-large pot, add the sweet potatoes, the water, the coconut cream, a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of salt.
- Cook it until soft, it will take around 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, blend it until you get a creamy texture. Taste the soup and add salt and pepper if needed.
- To serve, top it with some coconut yoghurt, a bit of olive oil, some chilli flakes and fresh basil.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi everyone! I am Belinda! At the moment I live in Spain, I started the blog when I was living in London as a way to start a healthy vegan lifestyle, taking care of the foods that I eat and knowing whats in my plate. Eating this way has allowed me to have more energy, to be inspired for the food that I eat and to inspire others to eat healthy and enjoy the incredible foods that we have available to nourish our bodies and having fun cooking them. See all recipes by Belinda