Cinnamon Roll Protein Oatmeal Muffins
Tofu is the main protein powerhouse in these scrumptious little muffins to help you feel full and satiated all morning long!
- 2 cups Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated Sweetener
- 1 package Tofu firm (14 oz)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F/175 C, line muffin tin with non-stick muffin liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to high-speed blender, and blend until mixed well.
- Add in wet ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Annie! I'm a weight-loss expert with a PhD in Nutrition! I love creating and sharing simple, plant-based, budget-friendly recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. See all recipes by Annie