Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
Reinvent your mornings with these tasty easy pancakes topped with sliced banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour (use buckwheat flour for GF option)
- 3/4 cup fortified soy milk
- 2 tsp flaxseeds, ground
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice (if required)
- Blend all the ingredients (except the oil) in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium-high heat. Pour the batter into the pan to make one large pancake.
- When bubbles appear all over the pancake, it’s time to flip. Cook for a few minutes or so on the other side then serve.
- Top with sliced banana, cinnamon and sweetener of choice (if desired).
BreakfastDessertHolidayKidsGluten FreeSugar FreeLow Fat