Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
Reinvent your mornings with these tasty easy pancakes topped with sliced banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour (use buckwheat flour for GF option)
- 3/4 cup fortified soy milk
- 2 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice (if desired)
- Blend all the batter ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium-high heat, with a teaspoon of oil, if using oil. Pour the batter into the pan to make one large pancake.
- When bubbles appear all over the pancake, it’s time to flip. Cook for a few minutes or so on the other side then serve.
- Top with sliced banana, cinnamon and sweetener of choice (if desired).
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!