Cinnamon Banana French Toast Sticks
Dreamy Cinnamon Banana French Toast Sticks. Thick, golden brown, and bursting with flavor. Paired with warm maple syrup and topped with crunchy walnuts.
- 4 slices of bread (gluten free works too)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- Cut your slices of bread into sticks. Repeat until all of the slices have been cut. Set bread aside.
- Combine the mashed banana, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and ground flax seed in a large bowl and whisk. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Whisk once more and completely dunk your French Toast Sticks in the mixture covering all sides. Repeat until you have covered all sticks.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat. Once hot, add the oil to your pan. Add 3-4 coated sticks to the pan (you don’t want to add too many at once).
- Fry slices on both sides until golden brown. I cooked my slices for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with walnuts, bananas, and maple syrup.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
2017 is when I officially went vegan, cutting out all dairy products. It all began when my husband and I started watching vegan documentaries that informed us on what kinds of things were in our foods. See all recipes by Marissa