Christmas Coronation Salad
A fruity curried Potato Salad with mango and avocado that is the perfect side dish to any Christmas feast.
Serves 4-6 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 500g / 17.6oz new potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 4 Tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 3 1/2 Tbsp vegan soy yoghurt
- 1 heaped Tbsp mango chutney
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 Tbsp mild curry powder
- Salt/pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 bunch of chives, chopped finely
- 1/2 a mango, diced into small cubes
- 1 avocado, diced into small cubes
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and boil potato pieces until soft and tender. Drain and leave to cool for 10 minutes whilst making dressing.
- In a bowl, combine vegan mayonnaise, soy yoghurt, mango chutney, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, lemon zest, lemon juice, sriracha and purry Powder.
- Mix well and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to warm potatoes, along with spring onions, chives, mango and avocado. Check for seasoning and serve warm with salad greens or as a side dish to a vegan Christmas roast.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I definitely prefer animals to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita