Christmas Breakfast Tiramisu
A quick and easy to prepare Tiramisu for a special Christmas breakfast, or as a treat any time of year!
Serves 2 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 4 wheat biscuits (e.g. Weet Bix)
- 2-3 tsp instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- 200ml/6.8oz soy milk (or any other plant milk)
- 200g/7oz soy yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- cacao powder for dusting
- Boil some water, then in a shallow bowl add the 2 teaspoons of coffee. You can add more coffee if you prefer it to be stronger. Pour 1 tablespoon of the boiled water on top of the coffee to dissolve it, then add the soy milk and stir.
- Soak the four Weet Bix in the coffee mix until each has absorbed the coffee liquid. It should take around two minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the soy yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Assemble: Using two glass cups or bowls, place one layer of coffee soaked Weet Bix, top with a layer of yoghurt then dust with some cocoa powder. Repeat until all ingredients have been used and both cups have been filled.
- Eat straight away or store in fridge until you’re ready to enjoy your tiramisu!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!