Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl is just like chocolate ice-cream: creamy, chocolately, sweet and indulgent — only it’s completely free from refined sugar, dairy and egg. And it’s healthy enough to have for breakfast! Juliette's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1SgDufL
- 1/3 cup rice milk, or other plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp vegan protein powder of choice (can use gf version, optional)
- 2 large (or 3 small) frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- granola or muesli (for gf omit)
- banana slices
- coconut pieces
- cacao nibs
1. Begin by blending the rice milk, cacao powder and protein powder first (omitting the protein powder if not using it).
2. Now place the frozen bananas and peanut butter into the blender with the cacao, rice milk + protein mix, and blend until smooth and creamy.
3.Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add desired toppings.
Check out more of Juliette’s recipes at: luarandwolffdene.com
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!