Guest Blogger Michelle HC
A bit about me – I am an Australian food blogger, recipe developer with passion for health & fitness. See all recipes by Michelle
These brookies require just ONE BOWL & NO MACHINES and they are soooo easy to make!
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients until the sugars have dissolved
2. Sift the flour into the wet mixture and use a spatula to fold everything together until no dry flour remains. Don’t over mix.
3. Divide the dough into 12 balls and stuff a chocolate coated caramel truffle in the centre of each. Form the cookies into tall cylinders and arrange them in a baking sheet on a chopping board.
4. Put the board in the fridge for 30 minutes or freezer for 10 mins to allow the cookies to firm up! (Do not skip this step).
5. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
6. After the dough has chilled, transfer the cookies onto a lined baking tray, leaving at least 2cm between each cookie.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the outside is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool before removing. They will be very soft and firm up a bit as they cool.