Choc-Berry Banana Nice Cream
Lucy's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1v8m90i
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen peeled banana
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup plant milk, e.g. almond milk or soy milk
- Optional toppings: raw cacao nibs, coconut flakes, goji berries, maple syrup, coconut sugar…
1. Place the raspberries, banana, 1 tbsp of the raw cacao powder, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup plant milk in a food processor or high-speed blender. I find a food processor works better, but that may be because my blender isn’t the best
2. Process the mixture until it’s smooth and has the consistency of ice cream. Add a little more of the plant milk if you need to, but the more you add, the faster it will melt! Taste the nice cream and add a little more of the cacao powder (add 1 tbsp at a time) to taste
3. Serve the nice cream in a bowl and top it with whatever you like!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!