Guest Blogger Nicolette Papile
Hello friends! I've created this blog to share my love for healthy food and inspire people to change the way they eat. See all recipes by Nicolette
These yummy chai spiced donuts by Nicolette of Basil and Biceps are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee!
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C)
2. First heat almond milk up for about 1 minute in either the microwave or stove top.
3. Place tea bag inside and let steep for 7 minutes. Squeeze out excess tea from bag before removing from almond milk.
4. Next combine all dry ingredients together, using a whisk to ensure everything is distributed evenly throughout.
5. Mix all wet ingredients together.
6. Add wet into dry and combine. The batter will be wet but trust me it will all come together in the end.
7. Lightly grease donut pans with cooking spray (I like using coconut oil) and fill pans 3/4 of the way full.
8. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
1. First blend cane sugar and cornstarch together to form a powdered sugar
2. Then in a bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
3. Take cooled donuts and dip into glaze.
4. I went back in for a second dip – just because
5. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts or pecans if you like and a touch of cinnamon for added spice.
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!