Cauliflower & Leek Soup
This easy to make bowl of creamy comfort is great any time of the year.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup diced leek
- 1 cob sweet corn, corn removed from cob (or use about a cup of frozen or canned corn)
- 1/2 tsp Massel salt-reduced stock powder
- 2 cups of water
- Iodised salt (optional) and pepper
- To serve, 1 wholemeal bread roll
- Place all the ingredients (excluding bread roll) into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently until vegetables are cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Once cooked place the vegetables into a blender and blend until smooth. (Or carefully blend in pot using a hand-held blender.)
- Place back onto the stove and heat to your desired temperature. If you want a slightly thinner soup you can add a little more water at this stage.
- Taste and add seasoning if required.
- Serve and enjoy with a bread roll.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
LunchSoupGluten FreeLow FatLow Carb