Easy to make!
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (or 1 cup if apple sauce is unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/356F.
- Place muffin cups into muffin tray.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until the tops are firm.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Makes about 12 muffins
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!