Blueberry & Date Mug Cake
Have breakfast and dessert at the same time with this game changing mug cake you can make in minutes.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 3 mins | Cooking time: 3 mins
- 1/3 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 dates, chopped or blended
- 2/3 cup fortified plant milk
- 2 tsp ground flaxseeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mug.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave. (If using a conventional oven, bake in a ramekin for 10-15 minutes).
- Top with syrup of your choice, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!