Avocado Sprout Salad
The crunchy texture of sprouts combines perfectly with creamy avocado slivers in this fresh summery salad.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 7 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup mixed sprouts (e.g. alfalfa, sunflower, chickpea, mung bean etc)
- 1 Tbsp pepitas (aka pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tsp peanut butter (or tahini)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- dash of chilli sauce (optional)
- 4 Ryvita crispbreads or 3 brown rice cakes or a wholemeal wrap
- Slice the avocado and place in a bowl with the diced tomato, grated carrot, sprouts and pepitas and mix together.
- In a small bowl or cup mix all the dressing ingredients with a fork until all blended, then pour over the salad.
- Serve piled onto the rice cakes or crispbreads or in a wrap.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!