Avocado Salsa Tartlets
- Vegan wonton wrappers (available from Asian grocery stores)
- 1 small-medium avocado (semi firm and cubed)
- 1/3 Red onion finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch of coriander finely chopped
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Olive oil (extra virgin is ideal)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tomato or 3 grape tomatoes sliced into quarters
Lightly spray mini muffin tin with oil. Place wonton wrappers inside muffin tin as desired and bake for 10-15 until lightly brown at 180 deg C.
Mix filling ingredients together, except tomato, in a bowl then spoon into the wonton wrappers. Place the sliced tomatoes on top for garnish and ready to serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!