Almond Cacao Truffles
For a little extra indulgence, you could always dip these truffles in melted chocolate or even just dust them with a little cacao powder or roll them in sesame or hemp seeds, the options are endless! Recipe by http://www.instagram.com/elleshungry
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients into food processor, process until stick dough forms.
- Roll 2 tsps of mixture into balls.
- Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer ENJOY.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!