- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup gluten free self raising flour
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C / 355F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, almond milk and coconut sugar.
3. Next whisk in the flour until a cookie batter has formed.
4. Shape the batter into cookies (makes approx 6-8 cookies) and press down slightly onto the prepared baking tray, the cookies will expand during bake time.
5. Allow to bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven. The cookies will seem slightly undercooked, but allow to cool and they will firm up.
6. Cool for 15 minutes before eating.