4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Enjoy these super easy and tasty cookies!!! Xxxxx
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup gluten free self raising flour
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C / 355F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, almond milk and coconut sugar.
3. Next whisk in the flour until a cookie batter has formed.
4. Shape the batter into cookies (makes approx 6-8 cookies) and press down slightly onto the prepared baking tray, the cookies will expand during bake time.
5. Allow to bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven. The cookies will seem slightly undercooked, but allow to cool and they will firm up.
6. Cool for 15 minutes before eating.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Guest Blogger Evelyn
Hey there I'm Evelyn! I'm 22 years old from Melbourne and run a vegan health food blog called Nourish not Punish. Living a cruelty free lifestyle and helping people are two things I am extremely passionate about. See all recipes by Evelyn