Lush bath bombs
- Lush (find their clearly labelled vegan products)
- Target (use their ‘vegan’ search filter)
- Etsy (plenty of great vegan businesses on here, have a look at individual labels!)
- Vegan Beauty Cosmetics (this brand has a Christmas bath bomb collection!)
Booja Booja Chocolate Truffles
Kester Black nail polish
- Kester Black (100% vegan)
- Flora and Fauna (100% vegan store stocking lots of brands)
- Hanami (via Uproar, our vegan store where 100% of profits go to saving animals!)
- 3ina (make sure to select their ‘vegan’ filter)
Vegan Bunny Christmas Pudding candle
- You can find plenty of great cookbooks at Uproar, where all profits go to saving animals!
Bio-Clarity Gift Set
- Sukin (100% vegan, and sells gift sets)
- The Body Shop (shop their vegan section)
- Bio-Clarity (100% vegan, and sells gift sets)
- Osea (100% vegan, and sells gift sets at varying price points starting below $50)
- Aesop (100% vegan, and shares recommended gift products)
- Black Chicken (Almost completely vegan and has a gift guide – check labels)
T-shirt from Wholesome Culture.
Vegan Print T-Shirts (Made Ethically, Supporting Animal Rights and Rescue Groups)
Sponsor an animal at Liberation Sanctuary to cover the costs of medical attention and check-ups that may be needed for a month.
Wallet from Corkor.
Wallets and Purses
A bag made of pineapple leaf leather by the Ahimsa Collective
Vegan Bags (Made Ethically)
The Gourmet Basket Vegan Hamper
Vegan Gift Hampers
Consider encouraging the animal lover in your life to review their gift on abillionveg – an app where every 10 vegan product reviews = $10USD donated to animal charities like Animal Liberation Victoria! This allows us to continue with our life saving work.